They’re much betterUTA scores on 7 straight possessions to start the 2nd half (4 of them being 3-pointers)...what the heck is going on?
Make that 8 straight possessions...UTA scores on 7 straight possessions to start the 2nd half (4 of them being 3-pointers)...what the heck is going on?
When you realize after year after year we exhibit such bad shooting, at some point you have to realize it’s the coaching.
It could be 40 anyway...If not for Reggie Jones Tulsa would be losing by 40
Yes, I am glad I purchased full replacement insurance on my new phone...It looks like not purchasing the ESPN+ was a wise move.
I probably would have smashed the TV by now.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas