It almost seems like a conspiracy by the conferences to boost their bubble teams (Texas A&M).Good, I hate all of them/
With that said, just about every tournament so far. from the minor - mid - major are having several upsets.
Hell no! Had to watch cheating Pearl win it in 2019 and go on a final four run, don't want to relive that nightmare again!I kind of hope Auburn wins it. Makes our losses to them look better.
I kind of hope Auburn wins it. Makes our losses to them look better.
You may have missed the teams from the BIg East. UConn, Creighton, Marquette, St. Johns.SEC is sooo physical. We should have several teams make a deep run. I’m not seeing this level of defensive intensity from the other leagues. Maybe a team or 2, but not several teams like in the SEC. Big boy basketball for sure.
I'm no fan of Pearl either.Hell no! Had to watch cheating Pearl win it in 2019 and go on a final four run, don't want to relive that nightmare again!
I don't like Auburn either.Yea screw that. There’s not a more unlikable team in the SEC than Auburn.
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina 38, #16 Florida 19 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
GamecockCentral Football
'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said after South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida