Where are all the UT fans at?? They have disappeared..
They're not talking like they were last time, are they? Part of it may be that they're worried about this Ole Miss game tonight. Part of it may be that they're still a bit in shock by the beatdown they received at UK and then the loss at LSU. Man, were they ever cocky coming over here the week before that last time we played! They legitimately believed they were the best team in the nation. Some of them believed they had the best NCAA team in years, even the best of all time. Their eyes have been opened.
But there is no question, this game Saturday will be VERY tough, especially if we don't have Travis available. I know we can still win that game- this UK team has played better on the road than at home very often this season. Herro especially seems to thrive in that road environment. Others have played well, also. The guys I'm worried about are Richards and Montgomery. Their inexperience in these road games is what concerns me. Having said this, I am all in favor of NOT pushing Travis to come back too soon.
Give em hell snack bar! I know @Rupp'sRunt would be proud, as he is also a big fan of yoursWhere are all the UT fans at?? They have disappeared..
Yes you did!! Thanks for having my back! I haven’t heard a word out of any of them since that game.I battled 8+ late one night with the lady that loves UK and lives there and they were frothing at the mouth. I ask them to come back after the game and they said oh we will. Not so much.
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU