use of flash seats

Apr 14, 2014
24
0
1
purchased tickets for 3 games....all on primesports and then got the flash seats thingy...
how hard is it to use>>>??? any special things i need to know?>>
 

hdogg

Senior
Nov 21, 2014
1,209
790
113
That's what I did last year and it just worked. Tickets showed up about 5-10 minutes after I bought them. Now, those were the longest minutes of my sports-going life, but it did work.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,133
2,541
113
I got an email this morning from NCAA baseball that said to link my credit card to flash seats, they use the cc as your ID for the seats apparently. I’ve got the app and linked my cc. Not sure which way will be preferred at the gate.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor