This is the one. The steps in the lower lever was a waterfall. Too bad there weren't cellphoneEast Carolina. I don't remember the year (sometime in the 90s), but their running back ran for like 300 yards on us in a 3hr downpour. I was wishing for a weather delay in that game.
I'm watching it so it's on.This game gonna start or what
Game is being played. 1st quarter. No TV for me on sling. Still saying weather delay. Correction: technical difficultiesHas the game gotten started?
SECN+ on sling for me is saying technical difficultiesLooks like the game is started but I can't get it stream.... Anyone else?
I'm on the ESPN app on my Apple TV.How are you watching it?
Do we even have an o line?
Score? Can't even move the ball.Can't score on mighty SC State.
Nobody's playing well right now.Can't wait for Beamer to tell us how good the O line is
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
TheBigSpur Football
The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
GamecockCentral Football
Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played