Starting this weekend I hope?
Starting this weekend I hope?
Rhule rolling into USC with 3 OC’s ….I hope they don't count our offensive coordinators.![]()
Yeah was joking with my post. We need all the help we can get, but I know this is a big nothing burger.I don't really think it matters. Slap on the wrist. Couple analysts have to sit out a little bit for a few days between now and the end of the season it sounds like
It doesn't sound like it from this part of the article: "Keeping Riley safe from suspension had been a focus of USC officials throughout as they worked to cooperate completely with the NCAA’s investigation, which began almost 18 months ago."This smells like a USC self report to build a case for Lincoln Riley “fired with cause” to avoid the buyout.
18 months ago they weren’t terribleIt doesn't sound like it from this part of the article: "Keeping Riley safe from suspension had been a focus of USC officials throughout as they worked to cooperate completely with the NCAA’s investigation, which began almost 18 months ago."
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference