Getting excuses ready ahead of time, just in case?These officials might have something to say about that.
Didn't watch, but I'd guess we played with some fire in the first halfParis got no fire in belly- flat team today
I would disagree. I believe the team has the desire to win but not the ability.Paris got no fire in belly- flat team today
Didn't watch, so I can't say. I would assume they want to win.I would disagree. I believe the team has the desire to win but not the ability.
He checks his bank balance before every presser. That keeps him in a good mood.Didn’t see the game, saw Paris presser. He said basically a moral victory. He acts like he doesn’t care that they lost!!’
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Kentucky: Instant thoughts, key moments, what this loss means
TheBigSpur Football
#24 Kentucky 35, South Carolina 34 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
What gives Shane Beamer confidence he can turn season around after South Carolina's third straight loss
GamecockCentral Football
Finalized kickoff time/TV channel revealed for South Carolina's Week 6 matchup at Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky (VIDEO)