USC -4 UCONN

stateu1

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2016
3,158
1,190
113
Never have I never bet women’s hoops but I’ll take South Carolina and 4. But I think you’re wrong. Carolina is -4
 

BriantheDawg

Redshirt
May 24, 2006
2,903
0
36
Correct. USC = South Carolina. They are -4 over UCONN. And I’m a degenerate & have been betting both tourneys. Tonight should be a good game, I was just curious since we seem to have a fan base who keeps up with women’s hoops.. who they like tonight.
 

stateu1

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2016
3,158
1,190
113
Nobody keeps up w women’s hoops. But I’m a degen too. South Carolina-4.
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,892
6,708
113
This game play is atrocious. People on here complain about the quality of men's play, but holy hell they would lose it if MSU men's teams fouled this often.
It's just foul after foul after foul.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?