USA vs Nigeria

Sarc Dawg

Redshirt
Nov 9, 2003
369
0
0
I know some of you are probably thinking not another soccer thread, but this is actually MSU related. Just got back from the game in Jacksonville- the "souvenir cups" at the stadium were actually MSU vs Michigan gator bowl cups from 2011. There could be 52000 USA and Nigeria fans with them now... We've gone international.
 
Mar 3, 2008
787
0
16
Just to further this, I saw a Eastern European kid in a Mississippi State shirt when I went to FC Barcelona's stadium. Maybe he was a little Ignerski.
 

GOOD_DAWG2.0

Redshirt
Feb 21, 2013
808
0
0
Showed this to some friends. For whatever reason, they don't believe you (they're ole miss and LSU fans). Do you per chance have a picture of the cup? They cited
A) "any legit event would have it's own cups"
B) "they didn't believe that the gator bowl stadium had cups from 3 years ago still left over"
C) "why not use cups from other events held at the stadium? Why just the 2011 gator bowl?"
Etc. they're basically all cynics.
I believe you. But I am legitimately asking for friends.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State