^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^suckeye homer^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Good list, Allen. LSU would be an interesting bowl opponent.
No ****. I bet there's more WVU alumni in Charleston WV than even Morgantown.LSU in Houston is a LSU home game.
More LSU alumni in Houston than even Baton Rouge
I didn't say that he did, hornblower. Stop reading at TVZ's third-grade level. You did see what teams on the list are playing for all of the marbles, didn't you? It wasn't my list, either.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^suckeye homer^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And I don't think Allen actually created the list.
I know you guys don't care, but it is highly unlikely that if Marshall plays in the cusa ccg on 12/18 that they come back and play a bowl game 5 days later on 12/23.
I know you guys don't care, but it is highly unlikely that if Marshall plays in the cusa ccg on 12/18 that they come back and play a bowl game 5 days later on 12/23.
Not sure we'd play LSU. Good chance they finish 2-8.
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
WV Sports Football
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2028 guard David Douglas talks WVU offer, what he brings to the floor
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 10-6