Currently up 1-0 going into the second, for some reason I hate Canada now.
HotMop All-American May 8, 2006 8,607 7,372 113 Today at 8:09 PM #1 Currently up 1-0 going into the second, for some reason I hate Canada now. Reactions: patdog and BulldogBlitz
P patdog Heisman May 28, 2007 60,536 31,793 113 Today at 8:39 PM #2 HotMop said: Currently up 1-0 going into the second, for some reason I hate Canada now. Click to expand... It’s because their coach is an a$$. And their last coach was an a$$. It’s freaking Canada. When have they ever done anything in soccer? Or really anything else except maybe hockey, but USA passed them in that decades ago too. Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg
HotMop said: Currently up 1-0 going into the second, for some reason I hate Canada now. Click to expand... It’s because their coach is an a$$. And their last coach was an a$$. It’s freaking Canada. When have they ever done anything in soccer? Or really anything else except maybe hockey, but USA passed them in that decades ago too.