Urination Simulation Game Thread...

Lettucexxxx

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
4,562
1,047
113
 

NWADog

Junior
Aug 16, 2014
757
228
43
I know this team is young... I know they’ll get better... I know inconsistency is a thing with youth... but holy 17 this team pisses me off sometimes. I don’t know how we can be so up and down all the time EVERY YEAR. Lose to crap teams and beat teams that are as talented or better than us. Kills us every year. I know there’s time left but this is a pretty uninspired game from our guys.
 

FlotownDawg

All-American
Aug 30, 2012
7,239
8,122
113
This is Howland. It’s all he’ll ever be. I’m now pretty convinced that we will always have these seasons, no matter how talented the team is. Beat some good teams. Lose to some crappy ones. Be on the bubble at best. Rinse and repeat.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,035
10,201
113
Who is our next game? We are still trying to find out our identity. Are we a Dynamic Duo of guards? Are we a Post Team with Tolu? Are we both? Those three players are trying to find out how they work together and not turn the 17ing ball over while NOT getting outrebounded by a smaller lineup.

We are playing like we have the Flu tonight and zero fire.

Critical pointing this season.
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
0-8 streak and a 1-11 streak over a 7 minute period. Good grief these guys are bad at basketball. I am beginning to think our enemies paid them to come to State and sabotage our Basketball program.****
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor