UP next De Los Santos

RealityChech2

Sophomore
Mar 21, 2007
2,059
197
0
I believe this kid committed to Delaware and now RU has offered.

We have come full circle in 15 years.
 

RuSnp

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2004
3,525
3,033
0
At this stage I would welcome Terry Shea back. At least we got Kevin Sinclair and Garret Shea in those years.
You lose credibility when you invoke Terry Shea. Those were dark, dark days. Big East coach of the year with a losing record. Like I said - dark.

I don't understand the emotional reaction to this recruiting stuff. What kind of relationships are forged in one months time? Harbaugh couldn't flip Jarius Adams from us last year. Now he's getting anybody he wants. Give the staff some damn time.

If I'm an offensive recruit - I want to play in Houston's system. If I'm a defensive recruit - I want to play on tOSUs system. That's me. Future feels bright but we shall see. How anybody can be negative now, this early, is a stretch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tico brown
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?