SHould have been a technical for hanging on the rim by Anus.
How the hell did Michigan lose all those games?
How is that even a dilemma?Real dilemma coming; do I root for the Hogs or the Heels. I hate both of them.
Real dilemma coming; do I root for the Hogs or the Heels. I hate both of them.
Banned hopefully. Wont show now with his Cards pissing down their leg.Where's the card fan now???
He's a peice of work.The UofL strength coach acts like I do for the EVERY UK Tournament game![laughing]
Those refs are nothing but a bunch of a$$holes.That's 3 walks they haven't called on Anus this half.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near