I don’t like our chances needing a basket
We substitute at the weirdest times, and yet now, when guys are absolutely dragging, we don’t substitute anyone. Put Rigsby in. Put Lawal i
Best quote of the day it starts with Konked Out Konkol. omg 17 turnovers on Tulsa thats RidiculousWin, lose, or draw this has been a very poorly coached game.
I hate to say it, but Barnstable is currently a liability
Why play him?I hate to say it, but Barnstable is currently a liability in this game.
Do you have to ask lolAny reason Lawal isn’t in in place of Barnstable?
Tomorrow?Tomorrow will be a rough one
I hope Dean isn’t sick. He’s going to have to play a lot of minutes tomorrow. Both Green & Popoola are worn out!Is Dean sick or hurt? Minimal minutes.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions