I was also there. Similar game in many ways. UNT led 2-0 at the end of the 1st quarter before we went on a 54-0 run to end it.54-2….2005. My son & I were there.
Freshman Indiana decommit, who changed to TU/Wilson.Who is Carpenter? Is that the 5th string QB?
The beginning of the Kragthorpe/Graham winning years. That was a fun era.I was also there. Similar game in many ways. UNT led 2-0 at the end of the 1st quarter before we went on a 54-0 run to end it.
The talent level of that team was light years ahead of what we have now. I hope TU's tortoise vs. hare strategy works, but I'm not sure the tortoise is budging. It seems Wilson was brought in to improve the academic achievement of the team and not much else.The beginning of the Kragthorpe/Graham winning years. That was a fun era.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss