Unrecoverable: This program is over; When does it happen?

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
7,007
5,763
113
So, you're saying USC has an above average coach? :unsure:

No. His tenure is longer than the average football coach.

I have read more than a few times that if we fire Beamer its like a revolving door, or its rinse and repeat. We actually give our coaches more than average time.
 

Dabo's Weenie

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2024
944
1,007
93
No. His tenure is longer than the average football coach.

I have read more than a few times that if we fire Beamer its like a revolving door, or its rinse and repeat. We actually give our coaches more than average time.

I'm assuming either you've been drinking tonight (who could blame you?) or you're tired. You usually catch my humor. 😁
 

scratchycat3

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2026
2,672
1,482
113
Waiting until December or Jan.... will only make the pain that much worse in the next 2 seasons.

So, knowing that, and knowing everyone in the universe knows that..... I fully expect our *IDIOT* administration to wait until Dec, Jan. It's the Gamecock way. If there's a cluster *__ck way to do things, our administration will do it precisely that way. Nothing is going to change until the money stops.
I know you’re pissed off with Beamer and we have had the same issue whenever we had to fire stoops . Mitch Barnhart our previous AD was awful if he can loop hole somewhere he would do it . Kentucky didn’t deserve to win the game and Kentucky has been on the other side of what happened tonight those kinda losses will kill the season and will break the fan base . Luckily we got ourselves a coach now that takes risk and goes for it on 4th down and have a coach that can score more than 13 points a game . Good luck to the gamecocks . I hope they get a good coach . I just hope they don’t beat my cats but . I want South Carolina to be good more than I want Tennessee or Georgia or Alabama Texas or LSU
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,612
1,591
113
I know you’re pissed off with Beamer and we have had the same issue whenever we had to fire stoops . Mitch Barnhart our previous AD was awful if he can loop hole somewhere he would do it . Kentucky didn’t deserve to win the game and Kentucky has been on the other side of what happened tonight those kinda losses will kill the season and will break the fan base . Luckily we got ourselves a coach now that takes risk and goes for it on 4th down and have a coach that can score more than 13 points a game . Good luck to the gamecocks . I hope they get a good coach . I just hope they don’t beat my cats but . I want South Carolina to be good more than I want Tennessee or Georgia or Alabama Texas or LSU
It's not just Beamer. It's 134 years of futility. Honestly. - Yes, I'm pissed off but I'm also capable of being rationale while pissed off.

It's 134 years of futility. There is honestly no point in continuing this football thing at S. Carolina. I say that because the players are somebody's kids. They run the risk of life altering injuries - and for what? Honestly, for what reason? Only logical and factual reason: NONE.

BTW, of all the teams in all the land of college football, I do not dislike Kentucky. I have no problems with KY football. I honestly don't dislike any SEC team. I despise the hell outta Noodle Lame and Clemson though. Both of those teams = total frauds.
 

scratchycat3

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2026
2,672
1,482
113
It's not just Beamer. It's 134 years of futility. Honestly. - Yes, I'm pissed off but I'm also capable of being rationale while pissed off.

It's 134 years of futility. There is honestly no point in continuing this football thing at S. Carolina. I say that because the players are somebody's kids. They run the risk of life altering injuries - and for what? Honestly, for what reason? Only logical and factual reason: NONE.

BTW, of all the teams in all the land of college football, I do not dislike Kentucky. I have no problems with KY football. I honestly don't dislike any SEC team. I despise the hell outta Noodle Lame and Clemson though. Both of those teams = total frauds.
Kentucky is not much better than South Carolina. We’ve had years of losses that shouldn’t be losses and losing seasons . It’s all about passion and being a fan and knowing maybe one day if you could get a coach the right players you have a chance . I think Beamer should be gone just like I wanted mark stoops gone . If you get someone like Dan Mullen he was good maybe not great but better than Beamer you could compete . But Kentucky fans have the same frustration as South Carolina fans use to disappoint wanting to be like uga Alabama LSU and now Texas . Kentucky could be 7-8 th In the conference this year South Carolina should beat Clemson and OU and Arkansas and maybe Texas A&M I think that would probably save Beamer job but hopefully they get someone better than Beamer. Kentucky was a yard away from beating Texas last year and it was all a blessing because we got stein if stoops had won that game he would still be here . Stoops would’ve lost tonight 41-10 . No way he comes back anything more than a td down and the game was over . Stoops had 1 14 point comeback in 15 seasons . I respect stoops and appreciate him for what he did but it was time. I think now it’s Beamer time
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer's thought process behind two failed fourth-down play calls in Kentucky loss
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Dissecting South Carolina's recent history of blowing leads
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Gamecocks in the WNBA - Semifinals preview