I almost spit Pepsi out through my nose when I read this.....LOL !But I like this team. Don't get me wrong they are TOUGH to watch at times and aren't very good now, but have shown glimpses. Now what I like most about this team is I see several coming back (unless Cal pushes them out). You can add a few pieces here and there to compliment what you have already. Players develope and could be really good next year. Which is what I'd like to see, multi-year guys that develope over time, this could be the start to that.
I’m tired of always waiting until next year.I agree this year we're just gonna have to take the bumps with the bruises. I think we look for hope and seems next year is our only hope.
I agree with this too, that's why I added that we continue to add players that go with our roster.
There's potential there even if you can't see it, just not enough time to do anything much this year. If you don't want to like this team that's on you, I choose to be optimistic for the future.If you like this team, I’d hate to see the women you would poke.
Which part do you not agree with?I almost spit Pepsi out through my nose when I read this.....LOL !
What are you on dude?
I’m tired of always waiting until next year.
You forgot Jackson.LOL.
Boston, Sarr, Clarke will go pro.
The 4-stars will realize Cal won't ever play them and transfer.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights