UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,152
9,692
108
Freshman jitters are showing. Moore and Goldwire combining for seven of Dukes ten steals . Haven’t seen Baker and this isn’t really a game suited for Carey or Hurt do to no size.

The pg for NWMU hitting step back threes while Duke is like two of 12 I think.
 

JohnstonCDevil

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2012
3,037
2,270
0
Defense looks real good, but offense needs some work. I think 3 point shooting is going to be a issue agian this year. I was hoping to see an improved version of AOC, but he looks like last years version tonight.
OFC
 

tedmon23

Freshman
Sep 24, 2010
263
72
0
Just following the box score—is Carey hurt? Doesn’t appear to have played yet in second half
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves