Gw ready to upset galax#6 Bath Co. @ #3 Parry McCluer
#7 Auburn @ #2 Narrows
#5 Covington @ #4 George Wythe
#8 East. Mont. @ #1 Galax
They might want to worry about Covington before they think about GalaxGw ready to upset galax
Channel 10 has GW at 3....does anyone know for sure where GW falls? 3 or 4?Some say that GW is 3rd?
channel,10 has galax 1, narrows, 2, gw 3, pm 4, Covington 5,, bath 6, auburn 7, and east mont 8Channel 10 has GW at 3....does anyone know for sure where GW falls? 3 or 4?
I know but most people on here have GW at 4 that's why I was asking for clarificationchannel,10 has galax 1, narrows, 2, gw 3, pm 4, Covington 5,, bath 6, auburn 7, and east mont 8
I had PM and GW tied but PM on tb because of game against Nelson county
VirginiaPreps
Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Offense
VirginiaPreps Football
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Thursday Picks for 10-1-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 6