I’m hearing black helmets and pants with red block R. White shirt red lettering. Sounds a bit strange.
If they win it can be all lavendar for all I care.I’m hearing black helmets and pants with red block R. White shirt red lettering. Sounds a bit strange.
Today we are NOT the Scarlet Knights![]()
What’s the difference between and home and away game for these uni’s?Yeah, that's how I feel. I'd rather see these at a home game.
i prefer all chromeAt least it not all black. Those sucked .
What’s the difference between and home and away game for these uni’s?
So many red teams in BIG. I like the black.
Todays uniforms were awesome. Lots of old farts here complaining.Loved todays unis
“Black and white shows our Might” ??Todays uniforms were awesome. Lots of old farts here complaining.
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways