Uniforms tonight are on point.

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,306
6,696
113
Really not a bad uniform combination among them. Maroon pins are where it’s at though.
 

M R DAWGS

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2018
2,294
2,189
113
I’ve always liked our grey and maroon away uniforms. Look sharp
 
Last edited:

bully12

Senior
Sep 2, 2012
1,709
774
113
Now we just need to win.

Whatever they are, they gotta get rid of the skorts. Just an incredibly embarrassing look on camera. We're the joke of the media world . . . .

On another note, we haven't seen the sleveless vest look this year in the unis. I love the look of those, but they aren't worn often.
 

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,406
308
83
The Saturday grays and the Sunday gray pins are superb. The 85 Maroon tops are great too. Our uni lineup since we dumped the Sunday blacks has been excellent.
 

M R DAWGS

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2018
2,294
2,189
113
Whatever they are, they gotta get rid of the skorts. Just an incredibly embarrassing look on camera. We're the joke of the media world . . . .

On another note, we haven't seen the sleveless vest look this year in the unis. I love the look of those, but they aren't worn often.

Yeah, that doesn’t bother me that much. It looks goofy, but if they pull the pants down about 3 inches, it is perfect. Just below the knees is just right.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,306
6,696
113
They really are. And I want to buy an 85 jersey, but I’m also not a kid. I’m torn.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense