Uniform Question.

GOODDAWG

Redshirt
Jan 4, 2012
192
0
0
So I was watching the Baylor Super Regional, and realized that they were wearing UnderArmour. I then realized that they wear Adidas for basketball (I remembered the highlighter unis). I did even more research and realized that they wear Nike for football. Can someone please explain to me how/why they can/do split their uni contracts?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends