Uniform Combo this Saturday?

Thunderstick

Senior
Jan 21, 2022
1,111
825
113
...and please don't be that guy who says "I don't care if we wear pink ________ as long as we win!" That's kinda tired, don't you think?

And, yes football fans DO care about their teams' uniforms.
 

KalamaCock

Garnet Trust Supporter
Feb 22, 2022
666
1,311
93
Any combination, not a single color. Remember "Garnet & Black" (white or black trim).
 

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
16,476
43,202
113
If I were guessing, I'd go with big game garnet (white/garnet/garnet).

If I could choose, I'd go with all garnet from helmet down.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice