Lol what? No. When was thatRemember when Houston had their player have different numbers for their white uni's and their red ones? Nobody even cared either. Never seen anyone ever do the before or since.
Lol what? No. When was thatRemember when Houston had their player have different numbers for their white uni's and their red ones? Nobody even cared either. Never seen anyone ever do the before or since.
2017When did we start wearing them, 2014, 2015?
Phi Slamma Jamma days. Hakeem when he was Akeem was #34 and #35. Drexler was #22/#23. It used to be common in 1980's HS too. Home wore the even, road the odd numbers.Lol what? No. When was that
let’s bring back the denim blue look from the Tony Delk and Ron Mercer era. I loved the way our teams played in those unis.
Wow. I have never heard that. I was born in 83 so Phi Slamma Jamma was doing there thing while I was coming in to the world. I have never heard of this home/road jersey thing in all my years.Phi Slamma Jamma days. Hakeem when he was Akeem was #34 and #35. Drexler was #22/#23. It used to be common in 1980's HS too. Home wore the even, road the odd numbers.
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers