Did anybody seriously believe we would keep this close?
Hey....our D kept them under 50. Exceeded my expectations.
Did anybody seriously believe we would keep this close?
No, but I didn't expect to be down 14-0 before the paratroopers got off the field. I didn't expect a penalty on the opening kickoff, or a poor special teams play out of the chute, or a pick on our first offensive play.
Ah hell, what am I saying? I expected all of these things to happen because they happen all the time, regardless of opponent.
Did anybody seriously believe we would keep this close?
Hey....our D kept them under 50. Exceeded my expectations.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list