Underwood named HC at Hoggard

portcity FB

Senior
Nov 8, 2004
5,253
920
62
Congrats to coach Underwood. I think he is the next great coach in the area. He will do a great job.
 

Screamin' Monk

Redshirt
Apr 29, 2004
295
5
0
Port, I think I read somewhere that about 20 applied ... I would of thought more would of gone after that job. Was it known that it was Underwood's job?
 

ct147

Sophomore
Sep 21, 2010
2,429
103
0
CONGRATS ON THE HUGGIES GETTING A NEW COACH. TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN CRYOVER COUNTY LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR NEXT ENCOUNTER. I MEAN GIVING YALL ANOTHER BEATDOWN. THE COACH MAY CHANGE BUT WE GONNA ------------------------------------------------------------------- LIKE WE ALWAYS DO. THE DEAN AND YOUR MASTERS THE NEW BERN BEARS 2014 4A CHAMPIONS OLE CT USE TO LOVE THAT UNDERWOOD DEVILED HAM
 

portcity FB

Senior
Nov 8, 2004
5,253
920
62
Port, I think I read somewhere that about 20 applied ... I would of thought more would of gone after that job. Was it known that it was Underwood's job?
I heard there wasn't a lot of interest. I wasn't given a number. I think most knew it was Underwoods job and probably didn't want to waste time of money.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  2. 02 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch - Week 5