Camp Cal needs a different teacher.
I'm guessing Cal only does it in front of a mirror.I hope Ellen gets more offense in the bedroom than we get on the basketball court, or she's **** out of luck too.
This bunch would be hard pressed to score in a cat house covered in $100 bills.It’s the same old old old story .. we can’t score![]()
I don’t recall anytime asking Cal to play a zone there. The timing of that was very odd, but it shows he's trying different things and that's all we can ask for at this point in the season.
and neither will bASS. Can’t stand that poster.HEY GUYS CAL DOESN'T THINK IT'S A NATURAL DISASTER SO SHUT UP!!!1
The joke is on you. UK loses and you shart yourself. Feel taller?Exactly, you can't spin this one.
I have always been reasonably supportive of Cal but I think there will be a serious discussion if he posts a losing record this season.I really don’t think they will. We will enter sec play at 1-6 most likely and MIGHT win 9 games. Cal keeping his job after a 10 win season is unacceptable.
STFU you GD piss antARROGANT!!! You ask Cal? You are a legend in your own mind. A small legend. That's all that would fit.
Cal’s actual job is to win basketball games. To win championships for Kentucky. That is why he is paid 9 million dollars every single year.
This is disgusting and embarrassing. I can’t believe what he’s done to our program.
You guys are being very unfair to Sarr. If he is such a bad player, why did so many others want him. I am sure you have never given thought that it could be the same coach who coached both players.I’ll do you one better... Nate Sestina > Sarr
When is the next "greatest night in UK history"???
You guys are being very unfair to Sarr. If he is such a bad player, why did so many others want him. I am sure you have never given thought that it could be the same coach who coached both players.
He might play weak but I bet its hard to get into the game when you don't get a single, not one, post feed for the entire game.Sarr Plays weak. Hopefully if we can ever get Brooks back it will take some pressure off of him. Currently he doesn’t give the team ****. Foul foul foul foul some more. 20, 30, 40 feet from basket, doesn’t matter to him. He will.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime