@Baller Cal how you gonna spin this one?
Look at the record against Pitino!
@Baller Cal how you gonna spin this one?
Boy, Cal is sure earning that 9 million plus a year.
And our best player if he can stay on the floor.Sarr is the WEAKEST Sr Big of the Cal era.
Reid Travis > Sarr
You attack everyone on here who gets frustrated with Cal. So I asked you a question. And I'll ask it again. How do you spin this one?Whats your problem, bro? I’ve never gone at you. But go ahead, act like a punk. Thought you were a man.
Sarr hasn’t taken a single FGA??!!![]()
You attack everyone on here who gets frustrated with Cal. So I asked you a question. And I'll ask it again. How do you spin this one?
That would give him another excuse. Let it play out. Remember Nov. And DEC. Doesn't count anyway,Hopefully COVID puts us out of our misery before the season ends.
Unc is trying to give us the game, but we aren't taking it
UNC is trash to not be beating this team by 20+
Exactly, you can't spin this one.Do you feel taller now?
No, 39% shooting does.11 missed FTs and no threes in about 2 hours will get you beat every time.
This team effing blows.
I’ll do you one better... Nate Sestina > SarrReid Travis > Sarr
you literally chose one play, congrats moron.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
KSR Football
The public is hammering LSU