He’s horrible. Wasted more talent than anyone in history yet somehow is the top paid coach. Elite con artist and terrible coach.2 NIT's in 8 years, at Kentucky
But Cal is not replaceable.
Wonder who they areWhew a couple of guys have no interest in playing team ball.
And just about everything else.We have to the worst team at setting picks.
Tubby?He’s horrible. Wasted more talent than anyone in history yet somehow is the top paid coach. Elite con artist and terrible coach.
He’s UK’s 4th best coach at best. Rupp, Hall, Pitino and Tubby were all better.
2013, 2021......8 years? I'm not a mathematician.. but I think ots a few more than that. He was coaching in 2009.
Naw we gotta have Toppin who brakes glass with shots.Give Fletcher and Allen a chance, we are fading fast....
Everyone is in foul trouble and we need points.Why haven't Allen played?
Damn I wish someone would gag Cal. He sounds
He's not nearly as bad as you.He’s horrible. Wasted more talent than anyone in history yet somehow is the top paid coach. Elite con artist and terrible coach.
He’s UK’s 4th best coach at best. Rupp, Hall, Pitino and Tubby were all better.
I already know we'll revert back to sh!tting the bed in the 2nd half and lose by 10. I've been cautiously checking the score, and then immediately turning the channel.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!