***UNC vs. UK Game Thread ***

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
MJ just texted Hubert...

 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
I'd like to see Collins get a bit more run that Ware. Gotta think Collins has a higher ceiling.

That's a minor quibble though. They both probably won't get more than 10 minutes combined when we get to the nitty gritty.

Ultimately, I think we do need to trim the rotation in the frontcourt. We could probably cut it down to about a 7.5 or 8 man rotation.
 
May 27, 2007
31,991
25,151
113
I'd like to see Collins get a bit more run that Ware. Gotta think Collins has a higher ceiling.

That's a minor quibble though. They both probably won't get more than 10 minutes combined when we get to the nitty gritty.

Ultimately, I think we do need to trim the rotation in the frontcourt. We could probably cut it down to about a 7.5 or 8 man rotation.
I do find it odd Collins hasn't played much recently.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep