Manek is making me manic!
I’m honestly not sure sure OSU would have beat us.This is a lot better than getting beat by OSU
I'll send your mom home in a bit, gotta get to the atm first.What's wrong sweetie? You like dishing out the pain but today you look like a tiny little man and can't take it. Make no mistake, you are the dumbest human in any room you walk into.
...and we are still pressing!32-point lead.
But their puppies wear light blue doggy sweaters and must be destroyed.No no! No harming puppies!
And I quote......
"Carolina WILL win this game!"
(Seth Davis - pregame wrap up)
I think we all kinda figured that would be the case. Hubert doesn’t have the chops for this. He's a 'yes man'.This may be Matt Doherty Part II for Carolina
That’s kinda backhanded isn’t it?This is a lot better than getting beat by OSU
He wouldn’t have beat Michigan.This may be Matt Doherty Part II for Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina