Raferty is senile he’s rooting for NC so hard he was hoping for #3 on Oscar!Mintz foul not Oscar
ESPN box score still shows him with 2 fouls. Maybe they gave that last one to Brooks.Oscar can't move without getting a foul, this will be our undoing in the tournament.
Right. You are such a joke.We had 7 attempts with 5 minutes left in the half, when I posted that. You’re obviously not watching the same game the rest of us are watching. I apologize for interrupting your agenda. Carry on.
He was hoping it was!Nantz is terrible saying it was the 3rd on Oscar smh
I"m pretty sure Mintz fouled.ESPN box score still shows him with 2 fouls. Maybe they gave that last one to Brooks.
Nantz does suck but Brad Nessler is calling this game.
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense