Ware just drew #2 on him.Can't touch Bacot
Ware just drew #2 on him.Can't touch Bacot
Roger Ayers is reffing so I started it. Roger Ayers is effing terrible. You can be upset all you want.I KNEW this post was coming!
is it the first one in the thread?
i haven’t read all of it.
Or his win percentage and titles.RUNNNN
GOOOOO
SHOOT IT TYTY!
that’s why he’s in the HOF folks
Lance Ware. Good grief.
Well now he can go sit on the bench now for the rest of the 1st half with his 2nd foul.Don’t fart near Bacot
Every time we string together good plays we get a well timed tweet.I KNEW this post was coming!
is it the first one in the thread?
i haven’t read all of it.
Actually they look rested. I’d say he came off their legs for Ohio St.loose today vs last week. We need a telethon every week.
Remember when that weirdo said Calipari wouldn't turn Kentucky into a top 5 team?Can Hubert Davis get a lifetime contract with UNC?
Players passing up wide open threes has been a feature of our offense for years.Shoot the ball Grady
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense