And people putting Carolina on Kentucky's level? They're getting exposed.
No! I want to be the 1st to beat UNC and I want IU buried as far down the top 20 as possible so we don't hear from their ankle-biting fans.
And people putting Carolina on Kentucky's level? They're getting exposed.
What does IU's offense have to do with UNC's offense sucking right now? 9 pts mostly on free throws.not a knee jerk reaction at all. first real road game against a good team that is VERY good on offense. down 10 with 12 minutes to play....but hey its a message board so: "EXPOSED"
What does IU's offense have to do with UNC's offense sucking right now? 9 pts mostly on free throws.
For one of the few times in my life, I am pulling for IU. This might even be the first time in my life to pull for them.
I remember pulling for IU vs. UNC back in 1981 too.
I agree. Although i've haven't seen anything mindblowing or dominant from them so far like people were describing. Guess it's the road environment.takes more than 10 minutes of basketball to declare a team is "exposed". but let the mob have it
I can't bring myself to pull for one team over the other; whichever one wins will be a travesty.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!