That was garbage.Well that's a wild overrule, doesn't matter but still.
That was garbage.Well that's a wild overrule, doesn't matter but still.
Ive said it for the past 3 weeks. Its always to someone, never to a vacant spot on the floor to make them move.We just cannot get the ball on the ground
Their setter is much better than ours.Setter dump is making the difference in this set
She had the swing at 24-22 to save the season but other than that, yes.Tough rotation at the end of the match, Hampton got a kill to get to 22-21 but then was rotated into the back row and didn't get another swing.
Malone had a swing for the set at 25-24 but couldn't get it down. A good season, everyone but May is eligible to return.
We need an upgrade at M2 and Behrendt is not one of the two best setters on the team. If we're not going to address those two areas, we're not going to see much of a difference in our season.Mike is not going after a setter UNLESS Cozza transitions to a libero...which honestly....I think she could. I do think since we run a 6-2 we will keep 3 setters on roster.
i dont think Boehlinger is ready to step into the libero spot. Her serve and serve recieve are iffy. I would like to see a junior/senior libero out of the portal who can mesh with the upperclassmen on the floor.
Markham, our freshman coming in is good, but will need time to adjust. if I had to guess a lineup next year, I would go:
S: Behrendt, Cozza
OH: Hampton/Malone
MB: Jackie, Lauren
RS: Thorpe/Smith
L: transfer
The biggest area of need is passing. I think we do need more middle attempts but those cant come without a better serve receive. I agree about Zoe...I just dont see Mike pulling her.We need an upgrade at M2 and Behrendt is not one of the two best setters on the team. If we're not going to address those two areas, we're not going to see much of a difference in our season.
Rising junior at UofSCVictoria Harris is following almost the entire UNC team. not sure if this is old or new but a coach has reached out.
www.instagram.com
Pretty easily too, Won in 4 sets against both Stanford and Texas.Wisconsin to the Final 4
www.instagram.com
Is there a volleyball scrimmage today (March 11) at 6:00 pm. I thought I saw it pop up on Facebook and now I can’t find it.
I think we are going to win!
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
'They're All Straight Shooters' -- Michael Malone, UNC Staff Show Tar Heel Fit to Asa Montgomery During Official Visit
Inside Carolina Football
Monday Staff Insider: Giving UNC the Best Chance for Success
Inside Carolina Football
Carolina Football Bye Week Intel
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Early Look at Recruits Expected for UNC-Notre Dame
Inside Carolina Basketball
Early Returns on Michael Malone Era Suggest Return to Pace