The Duke player put himself in a bad spot. I don't know about that F1
Yep, stuck his face in the wrong place. Not Woods fault it was there.
The Duke player put himself in a bad spot. I don't know about that F1
Without Zion Duke has absolutely NO post presence.
He called a time out during a obvious unc fast break lol I can’t believe what I just saw lolThey really gave him that timeout lol
Well, Dook held on to #1 for almost a week LMFAO!
Am I missing something with Tre Jones? He's supposed to be the greatest defender in the history of basketball but I haven't seen him do a damn thing on either side of the court tonight.
Roy you *****.. Shoot it!
Most def its a rivalry game. F*** feelings
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced