I loved his recent line tho…Remote broadcasters just aren’t as good as in person. They miss a lot not being in the arena.
I think he has played pretty well. Very scrappy. Active hands. Some dumb mistakes but he is not alone in that.Jeez Frank how long are you going to shed points with the no talent fk K in the lineup
Are you talking to me or someone else?So glad you have no expectations
The line is 13.5
Fans like you have accepted mediocrity
We had a 10-0 lead just a couple minutes in and then Haith inexplicably starts the early crazy subs. Prichard should not come out unless he can't move. The offense flows so much better with him running the point.Well, within 9 points at half is better than I expected
Agreed on Pritchard. Haith making horrible subs is a given and I plan it in to my expectations, but it was the best first 10 minutes I have seen this team play before that.We had a 10-0 lead just a couple minutes in and then Haith inexplicably starts the early crazy subs. Prichard should not come out unless he can't move. The offense flows so much better with him running the point.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game