UL vs Kansas

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
Kansas looks quite a bit better now that they don't have an aircraft carrier in the paint weighing them down. They can actually get up and down the court. Their fans have to be happy Dickinson finished his 8 years of eligibility.

Just wonder where Louisville's points are going to come from when 3s aren't falling. Like in the first half. They have a lot of good shooters but KU's guys are all over them.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,962
88,032
113
Kansas looks quite a bit better now that they don't have an aircraft carrier in the paint weighing them down. They can actually get up and down the court. Their fans have to be happy Dickinson finished his 8 years of eligibility.

Just wonder where Louisville's points are going to come from when 3s aren't falling. Like in the first half. They have a lot of good shooters but KU's guys are all over them.
Dickenson is the least valuable good player I’ve seen in a long time. He gave up more than any thing he did, and he scored and rebounded a lot.
 
Last edited:

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,962
88,032
113
But we were told all summer how great Louisville would be. The best shooting team ever assembled. Pat "Wooden" Kelcy was the next Coach K. Brown Jr is better than Magic Johnson circa 1984. Right? I mean how could they be losing so miserably?
It’s gonna take awhile for Louisville to get going IMO. Much like Calipari teams Brown will take time to get adjusted. They do need to guard better though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chasingwildcat

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,546
71,194
113
Kansas 90
Lil Brother 82

Kansas lead by 16 and more majority of second half. UL scraped it back under 10 with 21 seconds left. They aren’t contenders in any world this year.
They'll beat some bad ACC teams and puff their chest up. That they gor duke down 16 or something in the 1st half, (before losing)..
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

Rainmaker

All-American
May 13, 2015
1,695
5,169
113
They'll beat some bad ACC teams and puff their chest up. That they gor duke down 16 or something in the 1st half, (before losing)..
Yes, I fully expect them to have a good record and a top 4 seed in the NCAA due to the weak conference. In reality they are what they are, a fringe top 20 team as their ceiling IMO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunninRichie

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,962
88,032
113
Kansas 90
Lil Brother 82

Kansas lead by 16 and more majority of second half. UL scraped it back under 10 with 21 seconds left. They aren’t contenders in any world this year.
Hard to tell off one exhibition game. I do believe that they have some defend issue issues though. The McNeely kid seems overrated to me. Doesn’t play a lick of defense. I need to watch the whole game though. They did get outplayed badly and Peterson is the real deal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: megablue

Vek96

All-American
Jul 4, 2025
2,829
6,008
113
I watched both the World Series and the Kansas/UL game. It’s mystifying to me, that in this day and age, how many people only have one tv going at once. We have 3 in our living room. Had the 3rd tv on golf.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,653
72,805
113
I watched both the World Series and the Kansas/UL game. It’s mystifying to me, that in this day and age, how many people only have one tv going at once. We have 3 in our living room. Had the 3rd tv on golf.
Yup, I agree, my mancave is set up for March madness, 4 screens ready to roll. It really pays off tjis time of year when you have basketball, the world series, college fb and NFL.
 

JwUKFan11

Heisman
Nov 11, 2011
7,676
15,963
113
I watched both the World Series and the Kansas/UL game. It’s mystifying to me, that in this day and age, how many people only have one tv going at once. We have 3 in our living room. Had the 3rd tv on golf.
I watch 95% of sports on my computer. I have a 4-monitor setup, and for March Madness, it's amazing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vek96

Supafuzz75

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2014
633
1,273
93
I watched both the World Series and the Kansas/UL game. It’s mystifying to me, that in this day and age, how many people only have one tv going at once. We have 3 in our living room. Had the 3rd tv on golf.
No need for more than one.. If UK isn't playing I don't watch sports.. Only thing I watch daily is Walton's and occasionally LHOP from 10-6pm lol..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vek96

Vek96

All-American
Jul 4, 2025
2,829
6,008
113
No need for more than one.. If UK isn't playing I don't watch sports.. Only thing I watch daily is Walton's and occasionally LHOP from 10-6pm lol..
I’m a sports junkie. i love watching golf, horse racing, and of course, CBB,and CFB, MLB, NFL.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Supafuzz75
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets