It’s the holidays against a directional school. People are traveling, getting ready to travel etc.Speaking of Rupp, how are there entire rows empty in the lower level??
I don't think I've seen a lack of effort from a Pearl Auburn team.Auburn is officially on my worry llst. They have a potential to steamroll the conference.
I’m not nervous, just realizing we are more human than I realized.I’m getting a little nervous
That "directional" school is making us look like dog ****. Show some respect.It’s the holidays against a directional school. People are traveling, getting ready to travel etc.
Somebody told dude he was better than he really is .. He ain’t playing in that BS conference..Another poster said something about Williams body language a few days ago and got absolutely blasted but I've also noticed time and again he seems to pout when he gets taken out and looks disinterested on the bench if he's not played in a while. Definitely don't need that!!
I think it’s partly the officiatingThis team is shook. Not sure why but they are.
I was surprised to learn that Drexel’s gym only holds 2,500 …Somebody told dude he was better than he really is .. He ain’t playing in that BS conference..
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers