UK/WKU game thread?

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,501
113
Pope, I love ya, but sit Williams. What the hell was even that? On a bunny inbounds play?
 

Digger-Cat

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2024
2,317
4,214
0
Guys are playing with very little effort, like they feel like they can just show up and win. Williams looks like he just woke up from a Terrance Jobes type nap.

Our 3's are way off. Guys just aren't locked in. You can't do this and think you can just turn it on. sometimes you can't.
 

HerrosHeroes

Heisman
Aug 16, 2018
27,234
38,040
0
I love this team but Amari Williams is gonna rub me the wrong way and cause me to have a love hate relationship with him at times. I just feel like he doesent give full effort at times and that burns my ***
He plays when he wants to ala Randy Moss
 

UKWildcats1987

Heisman
Sep 9, 2021
20,537
36,619
113
This is probably the 2nd best team UK has faced so far (and that's not saying a lot) after Duke. I'm not surprised we have had some issues.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  2. 02 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  3. 03 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)