They all are it seemsOweh is a little off tonight
They delayed tipoff until you checked in.Sorry, a little late to the game. Looks like we are in a bit of a challenge atm.
LOL, I'm sure Pope is aware.This is not a game for Amari Williams and it bothers me that Pope doesn’t see that.
Just play CarrTeam looks like they are looking forward to turkey day. They seem off, especially Williams. Might need to give Garrison a few extra minutes tonight.
Yeah if we lose it wont be good for me I promise you!This game is good for us I think
At least if we win it is
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front