UK vs UCLA Gamethread

Big BlueBeard

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2018
2,503
4,328
98
Right I mean I get where it probably shouldn’t have been called but it WAS CLEARLY A FLOP.

Wheeler can’t do that at that point. Move your feet. He’s always been a little flipper.

And he’s terrible at selling but keeps doing it. He’s embarrassing.
Agreed!
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
There has to be driving lanes because for some reason, UCLA is guarding the 3-point line.
But if they're going to get the charge calls and the flop calls as well, congrats I guess.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Really? Because this 2nd half has been the first time he hasn’t looked completely lost against decent competition. The first half he was terrible and careless.
You’re right. Lost my head for a second. Should’ve said THIS Livingston lol
I wouldn't say "completely", but you're kinda right. We need that kid to contribute. Bad.
Yes he was right. But Chris is playing well now
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lempface
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
  3. 03 KSR Football Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina