UK vs UCLA Gamethread

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Our program needs this bad. It’s insane that Tennessee fans told me a few weeks ago they hope we pull it out. Our prestige is been damaged bad. People root for us now. The same people that hated us for years.
Ya know…been a crappy week as it os
That tops it off nicely

Ugh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gromcat_rivals

Gromcat_rivals

Heisman
Jun 28, 2021
10,292
27,496
0
We are underdogs

It’s insane. My Memphis and UT friends / Family don’t hit me near as hard anymore. I never thought I’d see the day. We’re turning into Syracuse and a few of our fans are like hell yea let’s do that!

Someone I’m lazy what’s our head to head against UCLA? Aike you’ve got stats coming out your *** I don’t wanna look.
 

cat tat2

All-Conference
Oct 2, 2010
3,156
4,184
113
Makes a difference when when you have guys on the court that give effort.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  2. 02 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
  4. 04 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight