Cals offense
ISO toppin or Oscar
Smfh
ISO toppin or Oscar
Smfh
I agreeNever thought I'd say this but Brooks was actually better than Toppin.
If somehow that team is good, the Calboys will point to it is how we were all wrong. Not supporting 9 and 16 is not wrongJust wait til next year we have the number one class coming in. Maybe they can hide CCC.
Open looks vs contested looksOur players brick every shot while theirs drain everything
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show