What offense? lolAll you can do is laugh at cals offense
I thought he was much better last year?Oscar is HORRIBLE passing out of the Post.
Because he didn't catch the bad pass from Livingston. I never know why you bounce pass to a big. Throw it high.why did they sub out Ugonna so quick? he should be in instead of toppin
It’s pathetic. Can’t even watch it as entertaining anymore. Cal needs to go.I’m not even watching it. I taped it and am checking the score. Sounds like a good idea so far.
The amount of minutes Toppin plays for as poorly as he plays is mind boggling. One of the least talented and least intelligent players on the team.why did they sub out Ugonna so quick? he should be in instead of toppin
Yea throw it in to Oscar even with 3 guys on him lolWhat offense? lol
I’d love to know what he told them about the tape he watched. He says he does, well does he understand what he sees? Is this team that bad? Do they just not listen? What has happened to CJ? Did Cal break him. Did injuries do him in? I don’t get it.And this is okay with the Calipari supporters?
Would understand and be a little more patient if there was SOME progress
I’ll watch..and hope something positive happens. But this is difficult
Been saying the same.Toppin, Frederick, and wheller being major players on your team is a bad omen, people saying it’s coaching that’s a major problem, but this team doesn’t have any talent outside of 2 players
That sounds amazing, good basketball right there. We are as bad as IU.10 turnovers with 7:38 left in first haft, we cant win like that
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina