UK vs Ohio St Game Thread

Digger-Cat

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2024
2,317
4,214
0
I can't believe we have fans in here complaining about officiating. By the looks of it, OSU is piling up the fouls and I haven't seen us get called for anytning silly.
We're losing because we're soft.
 

gbl97

All-American
Mar 12, 2002
3,649
5,538
113
OSU will just iso our worst defender and score. Gotta zone. No choice.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,962
102,165
113
I feel numb.

I'm not necessarily upset about this loss. I figured Ohio State would have a shot tonight.

This is an 11-7 SEC team, maybe even 10-8. Always has been.

We knew Pope's first year would be the foundation season.
 
Apr 29, 2024
512
670
0
Butler having a major off night. Is the stage too big?
As others have noted, we don’t have a single dude who is UK caliber. Or 2024 SEC caliber.

We have dudes that will play professional basketball, but not in the United States. That’s right, there’s not even a G-League dude in the mix. Maybe Brea, with his shooting ability.
 

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,065
14,170
113
Well it looks like we are on the verge of getting blown out, we are not the 4 ranked team in the country. It’s more like lower half of the top 20. This Ohio State team isn’t that good and we are overrated. I look for us to drop out of the top 15, our defense is bad. Thornton has been carrying the ball all game.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  4. 04 KSR Football Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season