It’s the team‘s kryptonite. I feel there will be a lot of teams play us this way
forces half court offense.
I hate to say that was a jump ball Butler should’ve gotten rid of itJump ball while butler gets tackled by 3 players
You’re not gonna get that call when you take on two defenders. That was the wrong play to make.Jump ball while butler gets tackled by 3 players
Well it’s not like he can shave points now, it’s to hot.Bradshaw has improved. Imagine that.
Partly Cal. Partly, the best thing about Freshman is they become Sophomores.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB