I hope Lowe is a world beater cause if not this is a top 25 ish team
We are flowless …one issue I’m seeing is this team isn’t flowing at all. choppy play, Oweh non existent, lots of walking about get you ******* heads out of your *** please.
completely agree. looks exactly like the exhibition.Honesty, these dudes look like they couldn’t give two flying F’s right now…sad truth.
You seen us shoot FTs?Fouls are piling for them. We'll feast at the line I figure.
And take advantage against their scrubs, hopefully.Fouls are piling for them. We'll feast at the line I figure.
That's an understatement.Still very early obviously, but there are serious shooting concerns in my opinion.
Concession stands?Jasper Johnson will be in the NBA next season
was thinking the exact same thing. looks exactly like slow, lethargic, uninspired tubby ballMan, this is like a Tubby game circa late 2000s.
Obviously not.I mean this is insanity. Just drive the damn ball. Anybody on this team can beat their man off the bounce. The ball doesn't even get inside the three point line on some these possessions.
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington