Quickley needs to be taking some of these shots others are jacking up.
I feel like he’s the guy they cast to play Paul Pierce in a movie. Their demeanors & facial expressions remind me of each other.Winston can play but he one ugly hombre
Nice hook Tina!
Maybe I’ve mellowed, but i really don’t think we look that bad overall
Intensity and effort are there for sure
Even Nick and EJ are working... a few of those missed shots drop, we would be singing their praises
Just my opinion of course
Maybe I’ve mellowed, but i really don’t think we look that bad overall
Intensity and effort are there for sure
Even Nick and EJ are working... a few of those missed shots drop, we would be singing their praises
Just my opinion of course
Winston can play but he one ugly hombre
MSU be chucking.
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington